Monday 16 June 2008

Denise Richards - Richards Asks Sheen To Be Civil


DENISE RICHARDS has offered an olive branch to her ex-husband CHARLIE SHEEN - pleading with the star to stop publicly bashing her now he has re-married.

The former couple divorced in 2006 and has since been embroiled in a bitter dispute over custody of their two daughters, three-year-old Sam and Lola, two.

And they have taken any opportunity open to them to showcase their distaste for each other, with Sheen accusing the beauty of sending him emails begging him to donate his sperm so that she could carry another one of his children.

The claim infuriated Richards, who slammed the star, saying, "I don't want Charlie's prostitute-tranny-infested sperm", when defending herself to New York's gossip column Page Six.

Sheen also blasted their time as husband and wife after his recent marriage to Brooke Mueller, saying, "It feels like my first real marriage (to Mueller). The first one (to Donna Peele) was a show, the second (to Richards) was a con, and this one is the real deal."

But, now, Richards claims she is tired of their public feuding, and is hoping her former partner will act "civil" towards her now that he has a new wife.

She says, "He loves to trash me in the press and discredit me and has tried to sabotage my show. I can't change that, so I just keep living my life.

"I hope that now that he's married, he can move forward and be civil."

U.S. reality series Denise Richards: It's Complicated first aired on (25May08), just days before Sheen and Mueller tied the knot in a Los Angeles ceremony (30May08).





See Also